Our first meeting of 2019 will be held on February 20th and 21st at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, CA.
Mingled with dedicated time on both days to tackle Alliance working projects will be interesting presentations by a range of companies addressing critical streaming video challenges and topics.
Two days of exciting meetings across all of our working groups:
- Live Streaming
- Measurement/Quality of Experience
- Networking and Transport
- Open Caching
- Privacy and Protection
Thursday, February 20th[table id=1 /]
Thursday, February 21st[table id=2 /]
WG Sessions Topics
- Whiteboard session / workshop to define an open Architecture for OTT AD monitoring.
- Explore different terms such as Anonymizers and Proxy to see what is interesting to the SVA.
Live Streaming WG:
- Definition of latency
- Review of the different delivery options for agreement, covering standard HLS & Dash segments, low latency CMAF and WebRTC.
Measurement/ QoE WG:
- Working session to make progress on the strawman document and review of work completed thus far.
Networking & Transport WG:
- Continue work on the Scaling Video Streaming white paper
Open Caching WG:
- Request routing by manifest rewrite – Spec review
- Evaluate Manifest rewrite within the OCC
- VR Caching PoC
- HTTP redirect for video scheme position paper
- IETF/CDN updates
- Open Caching in 5G/MEC
Privacy & Protection:
- Continue work on the Streaming Protection Document
Not a Member Yet? Join Today!
You have to be associated with a Streaming Video Alliance member company in order to attend our face-to-face meetings. Joining is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply download the appropriate application, fill it in, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your application, we’ll process it, get you into the system, and send you information about accessing our intranet where you can register for the meeting.
We hope to see you there!