Grant Program Application Process
Applying for the Streaming Video Alliance Grant Program is easy:
- Download the grant application using the button to the right.
- Fill out the application and email it to email@example.com with the required financial documentation
- Applications will be accepted from September 1st through October 31st, 2018
- Applications will be reviewed from November 1st through December 1st, 2018
- Award notifications will be made in early December and then announced publicly in mid December with a membership commencement date of January 1, 2019.
If you have any questions about the application or process, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help. Good luck!
Grant Program Requirements
Receiving a Principal Membership Grant from the Streaming Video Alliance has the following requirements:
- Meeting attendance: it is mandatory to attend, at least, our North American-based meetings. This may be two (2) or three (3) meetings. The 2019 meeting schedule is currently being finalized.
- Working group involvement: it is mandatory to get involved in at least one (1) Working Group and contribute to an active project (or suggest a new one).
- Promotion: it is mandatory to promote your activity in the Streaming Video Alliance. This includes, but is not limited to, a press release, issued by your company, announcing your grant; and a blog post, at the conclusion of the 2019 membership year, talking about your involvement in the organization.
Companies applying for the grant program can not have over $1.5M in annual revenues and must provide documentation indicating such.
Click on the button below to download the application.