Q1, 2020: Carlsbad, California (February 4 & 5)
Share this page:
This meeting was held from February 4th, 2020 to February 5th, 2020.
If you are a member company, click the button below to download a list of meeting attendees. Note: you will be required to authenticate to our intranet in order to download the list. It only contains names and companies.
Testimonials are being collected. Please check back at a later date to hear what members had to say about this meeting.
Working Group Topics and Materials
Below are topics discussed during working group sessions as well as any supporting presentation materials and recorded videos.
Advertising Working Group
- Ad Monitoring PoC update and outstanding issues
- Discuss the poll results for the two project proposals; Ad-Break Signaling and Invalid Traffic
Edge Storage Sub-Working Group
Topics are not available for this working group.
Live Streaming Working Group
- Update/review of the current state of the Best Practices for Improving Live Streaming Latency document
- Discuss the poll results regarding approval of the Project Scoping template and interest in the three proposed scaling projects, then create a plan for how to move forward
Networking and Transport Working Group
- Begin working on the 5G and Edge in streaming media document
- Continuing discussion on an industry standard way to talk to FPGAs
- IETF MOPS working group update
- Discussion around Multicast in different delivery environments
Open Caching Working Group
- Brainstorm session to begin working on the SVA Labs initiative, beginning with two APIs (to be decided by the group)
Not a Member Yet? Join Today!
If you’d like to be able to attend our member meetings and join in the working group discussions, joining is easy and only takes a few minutes. Once we receive your application, we’ll process it, get you into the system, and send you information about accessing our intranet where you can register for upcoming meetings.