Please join us near the beautiful Carlsbad, California coastline on February 4th-5th, 2020 for our Q1 member meeting hosted by Viasat.
2501 Gateway Rd.,
Carlsbad, CA 92009
|8:30-9:00||Check-in and Breakfast|
|9:00-10:00||Keynote Presentation: Mark Dankberg, Viasat CEO and Founder|
|10:45-12:00||Working Group Breakouts: VR/ Advertising|
|1:30-3:30||Working Group Breakouts: Advertising/ Networking & Transport|
|3:45-6:00||Working Group Breakouts: Live Streaming / QoE|
|7:00-9:30||Offsite Networking event: Bowlero|
|9:00-10:30||Working Group Breakouts: Open Caching/Metadata|
|10:45-12:15||Working Group Breakouts: Open Caching|
|1:45-2:30||Presentation: Zac Shenkar, CBS Interactive|
|2:30-3:15||Special Event: SVA Board of Directors Q&A|
|3:30-5:00||Working Group Breakouts: Privacy and Protection|
|5:15-6:15||Networking Drinks (onsite)|
- Ad Monitoring PoC update and outstanding issues
- Discuss the poll results for the two project proposals; Ad-Break Signaling and Invalid Traffic
- Final review and feedback on the Best Practices for End-to-End Monitoring document
Networking & Transport:
- Begin working on the 5G and Edge in streaming media document
- Continuing discussion on an industry standard way to talk to FPGAs
- IETF MOPS working group update
- Discussion around Multicast in different delivery environments
- Brainstorm session to begin working on the SVA Labs initiative, beginning with two APIs (to be decided by
Privacy & Protection:
- Continue progressing the Streaming Security document
- Update/review of the current state of the Best Practices for Improving Live Streaming Latency document
- Discuss the poll results regarding approval of the Project Scoping template and interest in the three
proposed scaling projects, then create a plan for how to move forward
- Status of the VR PoC and next steps
- Kickstart meeting
- Identifying projects and topics to address
Not a Member Yet? Join Today!
You have to be associated with a Streaming Video Alliance member company in order to attend our face-to-face meetings. Joining is easy and only takes a few minutes. Once we receive your application, we’ll process it, get you into the system, and send you information about accessing our intranet where you can register for the meeting.
We hope to see you there!
Image courtesy of National Geographic.