Eric Klein is Director of Infrastructure Delivery at Disney Streaming Services focusing on video content delivery and optimization. Eric is also an avid member of the Streaming Video Alliance, acting as Co-Chair of the Open Caching Working Group. Eric graduated summa cum laude from New York University with a bachelor degree in Film Studies.
Following university, Eric focused on early streaming video initiatives with Synaptic Digital, a public relations and marketing company working with brands such as Adidas and General Motors on their video delivery initiative. Eric has taken roles in product management, product marketing and project management, focusing on video platform development, live event streaming, social media integration and online video market analysis. He previously worked at Limelight Networks as a Solutions Engineer.
He is an avid early technology adopter, with a passionate focus in home entertainment and a specialized interest in video quality and delivery.
Eric has contributed to the following Streaming Video Alliance publications:
- Optimizing Video Delivery with the Open Caching Network
- Open Caching Logging Integration Functional Specification
- Open Caching Content Management Operations Specification
- Open Cache Request Routing Service Provisioning Specification
- Open Cache Logging Requirements Specification
Eric is currently the Co-Chair of the Open Caching Working Group.