(roll over for info)
The project has been completed.
Share this page:
Goals and Objectives
- Creating a re-usable framework for measuring and assessing the end-to-end performance of a streaming video workflow
- Providing recommendations regarding the measurement of individual components or technologies within the framework
- An end-to-end workflow monitoring framework which addresses live content workflows, Internet Protocol television (IPTV), and over-the-top (OTT) systems from video streaming sources to device output for a variety of operational use cases
- Recommendations of measurement thresholds for each component included in the framework
- Recommendations for improving performance of each component included in the framework
- Recommendations of specific vendor solutions or technologies for measuring component within the framework
- Recommendations or discussions for any component not identified as part of the framework
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
There are no additional references or other required readings need to participate in this project.