(roll over for info)
Ratification Phase 2 (Board review)
During this phase of the ratification process, the board reviews the output which has been approved by the membership in Phase 1. If the board approves the output, it moves onto phase 3. If the board rejects the output, it is returned to the working group with comments on what needs to be addressed.
Share this page:
Goals and Objectives
- To aggregate existing research within the group to create an “ingest metadata landscape” document that clearly identifies the challenges which need to be addressed.
- A list of common metadata terms and definitions used when providing content to OTT streaming platforms
- An identification of current metadata standards, formats, and ontologies
- An analysis of those current efforts and where they succeed and fail in helping to standardize metadata ingest terminology
- Any current technology solutions which can be applied to address this challenge
- A recommendation of specific metadata terms or definitions
- A recommendation of specific existing standards and/or technology solutions
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
There are no additional references or other required readings need to participate in this project.