Advertising and the Video Experience (November)
Monday, November 27, 2017 at 10:00am (PST)
This webinar will address (or addressed) the following:
- What is the impact of poor video advertising quality on the overall streaming experience?
- How can content publishers ensure the highest quality video advertising?
- How should video ad quality be measured? What are some of the KPIs?
- What’s the optimal length for a video ad?
- How does hosting impact the advertising experience?
- How can we optimize the video advertising workflow to ensure better quality video ads?
- Client-side versus server-side ad insertion. Which one is better and why?
- What are the best ways to handle video ad interruptions? What are the options?
- How do we ensure video ad viewability? What constitutes an “ad view” and how do we count it?
About the Streaming Video Alliance
The Streaming Video Alliance is a global technical association addressing critical challenges in streaming video. By educating the industry on the technical nature of the issues, providing a neutral forum for collaboration across the video ecosystem, and publishing documentation that defines technical solutions, the Alliance is helping to improve the streaming video experience at scale. Over 75 companies including network operators, content rights holders, OTT platforms, service providers, and technology vendors – representing some of the biggest names in global streaming – participate in bi-weekly working group activities and quarterly face-to-face meetings. You can find out more about membership here.